Quality and Approvals
Customer satisfaction is a high priority at AT Engine Controls and our quality control and customer support service reflect this. Built on over 40 years experience, qualified engineers provide a comprehensive service applying their knowledge and practical experience across the following areas:
- Functional testing (individual to complete systems)
- Bench testing digital & analogue
- Automatic testing (in circuit and functional ATE)
- Environmental testing – Download Certificate
- Commissioning & setting to work
- Site support for onshore & offshore gas turbine installations
Total Quality means working closely with customers and suppliers to ensure that requirements are understood and achieved by everyone involved.
Value for money and fitness for purpose in systems and products is ensured by undertaking regular and vigorous reviews and by providing new approaches to specific system requirements.
The performance of systems, products and services is monitored continuously and quality is tested to the point where it can be shown that the installed solution will provide high reliability operation.
People are at the heart of our business. We are committed to the development of all of our staff
and we are proud to have achieved the prestigious new IIP 6th Generation Silver standard.
Here are a selection of our current approvals and memberships: