ATEC offers a full range of post and aftermarket services including obsolescence management, post design services and documentation management for its high reliability, Safety and mission critical products and services used in aerospace, military, naval and offshore (Oil & Gas) applications.
In addition, ATEC offers build to print contract manufacture and post design services (including obsolescence management) of customer owned products through its well established engineering and manufacturing teams.
Assembly and test, build to print manufacture, repair and overhaul as well as support services are offered from our AS9001:2008 Rev C site in Worsley, Manchester.
Estimating, production planning, capacity resourcing, and procurement processes are managed with the aid of a modern computer based integrated purchasing and inventory control system. Maximising efficiency, quality and on time performance.
Our modern and flexible Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly facility allows the production, under full anti-static manufacturing procedures of:
- All manufacturing is completed by operators certified to IPC-J-Std-001
- All manufacturing inspection is completed by inspectors certified to IPC-A-610
- Conventional through hole population
- Laser beam guided component placement
- Automatic component wire cropping
- Computer programmed wave soldering
- Surface mount equipment
- Surface mount screen printing
- Computer programmed auto placers
- Conventional reflow soldering
- Hybrid technology PCBs
- Backplane & motherboard assemblies
- Water wash facilities
- Testing & quality systems
- In-house & independently certified test equipment
- Automatic & manual test equipment
- Optional conformal coating
Electronic & Mechanical Assembly
- Switchboards & distribution equipment
- Machinery control systems
- Consoles, cabinets & control panels
- Build to Print
- Precision electro-mechanical assembly
- Control systems
- Manufacture of mechanical components